- A completed online application
- Hard copies of current reports and records from child's school, therapists and specialists
- A hard copy psychoeducational or neuropsychological evaluation (School-Age only)
- A hard copy current IEP, if applicable
- A current photograph of your child
Please note that we do not charge an application fee.
Occasionally, an opening occurs during the school year. In that case, the process follows the same format and a school tour will be arranged for the parents or caregivers.
Step-by-Step Admissions Process
- Phone or email inquiry to Director of Admissions
- Open House/Group Tour of the School (Optional)
- Submission of Online Application, including supporting documentation (see list to the left)
- Initial screening of completed application package by Director of Admissions – Dependent upon anticipated openings
- Parent visit and child interview at Gillen Brewer – school-age applicants may be initially observed at their current school/program
~Preschool applicants have a 30 minute “playdate” with Head of Psychology department while parent(s) meet with Head of School
~School-age applicants have a 1-hour interview: 30 minutes with the Head of Psychology department and 30 minutes with the Head of Speech and Language department
- Feedback is provided to parents after interview process has been completed.
~Every effort is made to provide feedback, by phone, within one week of the visit