Here at Gillen Brewer, we reach for all that is possible for our students, every day. Each child is remarkable and we are inspired by their determination. We are committed to working closely with families to help their children overcome challenges, gain self-confidence, and build a foundation for lifelong learning and independence.
They need our support, but they also need yours. The Annual Fund is the only unrestricted fund providing critical support for the daily operations of our program, and we strive for 100% participation. Please, make a meaningful gift today, so we may continue uncovering the specialness in every child. The Annual Fund goes from July 1- June 30 of every year.
Thank you to everyone who contributed to the 2016-2017 Annual Fund, helping to raise $1.95M.
The Annual Fund supports our year-round academic and therapeutic program, as well as:
- Student and Family Therapy
- Art, Science and Music Classes
- Health and Fitness Programs at Asphalt Green
- State-of-the-Art Facilities and Technology
- Chess Classes
- Pet Partnerships and Art Farm
- Unique Integrated Therapeutic and Academic Program
- Competitive Salaries for Our Talented Faculty and Staff
- Professional Development Opportunities for our Faculty and Staff