"We were both overwhelmed with relief and joy when we attended Gillen Brewer's open house. The process of understanding what our child needs to thrive has been an emotional one, and hearing the Gillen Brewer program directors speak about the child-centered view of everything from: the size of your classrooms and qualifications of your educators, to how you embrace challenges and differences, and especially how you work together with families to provide a stimulating and rewarding academic journey, was like coming home."
We welcome you to connect with our Admissions Team through one of the channels below.
- Upcoming Virtual & In-Person Open Houses
Join us for an Open House to learn about
A school day at Gillen Brewer
Our integrated academic and therapeutic program
The School-Home Partnership
The admissions process
- PARENT OPEN HOUSE: THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 16 AT 7:30 P.M. (VIRTUAL)
- PARENT OPEN HOUSE: THURSDAY, MARCH 16 AT 9:00 A.M. (IN-PERSON)
- PARENT OPEN HOUSE: THURSDAY, APRIL 20TH AT 9 A.M. (IN-PERSON)
- PARENT OPEN HOUSE: THURSDAY, MAY 18 AT 7:30 P.M. (VIRTUAL)
Contact email@example.com to schedule an Admissions Chat with our team!
Submit an Inquiry to:
Schedule a personalized Admissions Chat
- Meet with a member of the Admissions Team one-on-one to gain insight into how Gillen Brewer’s academic-therapeutic approach will support your child’s specific developmental needs. Ask questions about our program, the admissions process, and learn more about tuition and reimbursement processes.
Schedule an In-Person Tour
- Tour our facility during school hours
- Attendees must show proof of vaccination or negative rapid antigen test prior to or upon arrival. Mask is required for unvaccinated visitors.
- In-person tours are for adults only