The GBS Benefit, We Are Family, honoring Henry Schacht was a sellout success! Thank you to everyone who supported Gillen Brewer and helped us to celebrate this exemplary leader. Visit the Benefit webpage to fulfill your pledge, watch the video or view photos.
Gillen Brewer is excited to partner with Chickenshed Theatre, the United Kingdom's renowned inclusive theater program which will be coming to NYC. The Showcase Performance featured 10 Gillen Brewer students along with 120 other students across the city. They shared the stage for over an hour and put on a fantastic performance.
- Students benefit from our year-round academic program, speech/language and occupational therapy, play therapy and counseling, music, art, science, technology, and our sports and fitness program
New York State licensed speech-language pathologists are dedicated to facilitating our students' communication skills across all settings
- Staff members uncover the specialness in every child, every day
- Occupational therapists facilitate the development of visual-perceptual, gross motor, fine motor, self-care and sensory processing skills in order to enhance each child’s participation in and performance of school-related activities.
- Students participate in sports and fitness at Asphalt Green throughout the year
- Doctorate-level psychologists assist in the development of the social and emotional lives of our students to help each of them succeed, to the best of their abilities, in our ever-expanding social world.