Welcome, new families! New parents/caregivers are invited to join us for a New Parent Cocktail Party on Tuesday, October 2nd, at 6:00 pm in the GBS library.
Open School Night is on Wednesday, October 10, at 6:00 pm for current parents/caregivers only. Come and meet the wonderful professionals who work with your child! View the flyer.
Grandparents' Day is on Friday, October 19, and "grandfriends" are also welcome! View the flyer.
- Students benefit from our year-round academic program, speech/language and occupational therapy, play therapy and counseling, music, art, science, technology, and our sports and fitness program
New York State licensed speech-language pathologists are dedicated to facilitating our students' communication skills across all settings
- Staff members uncover the specialness in every child, every day
- Occupational therapists facilitate the development of visual-perceptual, gross motor, fine motor, self-care and sensory processing skills in order to enhance each child’s participation in and performance of school-related activities.
- Students participate in sports and fitness at Asphalt Green throughout the year
- Doctorate-level psychologists assist in the development of the social and emotional lives of our students to help each of them succeed, to the best of their abilities, in our ever-expanding social world.