See you July 2nd for the first day of the summer session! View the 18-19 calendar here.
Thank you to Carrie Rengifo, Jessica Held and Wendy Katz-Rapp for Co-Chairing the 2018-2019 PA! And thank you to Claudine O'Rourke and Dara Ramboyong for stepping up to Co-Chair the Benefit again! We need Class Representatives for every class, as well as volunteers to help run Fall and Winter Family Fun Day, GBS Merchandise, and the Benefit Committee. Please join us so we can continue to provide these wonderful programs! Contact us to get involved.
Gillen Brewer is on Instagram! Please follow us @gillenbrewer to see snapshots of daily life at GBS.
From the Gillen Brewer family to yours, Happy Pride Month! We are proud to stand with the LGBTQ+ community this month, and every month.
- Students benefit from our year-round academic program, speech/language and occupational therapy, play therapy and counseling, music, art, science, technology, and our sports and fitness program
New York State licensed speech-language pathologists are dedicated to facilitating our students' communication skills across all settings
- Staff members uncover the specialness in every child, every day
- Occupational therapists facilitate the development of visual-perceptual, gross motor, fine motor, self-care and sensory processing skills in order to enhance each child’s participation in and performance of school-related activities.
- Students participate in sports and fitness at Asphalt Green throughout the year
- Doctorate-level psychologists assist in the development of the social and emotional lives of our students to help each of them succeed, to the best of their abilities, in our ever-expanding social world.