Please join us for the second annual SoulCycle Ride to support Gillen Brewer! Register today.
Grandparents' Day is on Friday, October 19, and "grandfriends" are also welcome! View the flyer.
Music classes are held on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday with each class lasting 30 minutes. This year, Robert was able to add a day to his work schedule so that every class can have music twice a week! Read Robert Kennedy's letter to families.
The Gillen Brewer Tote Bag is made from natural (undyed) cotton canvas. The dimensions are: 17"wide x 15" high, with 22" long handles. The bag is made from natural cotton canvas and striped grosgrain ribbon, and the bottom is reinforced with extra canvas. There is also an interior pocket measuring 9.75" x 5.5". Bags are $30 and can be purchased by following this link. Supply is limited, so don't wait!
- Students benefit from our year-round academic program, speech/language and occupational therapy, play therapy and counseling, music, art, science, technology, and our sports and fitness program
New York State licensed speech-language pathologists are dedicated to facilitating our students' communication skills across all settings
- Staff members uncover the specialness in every child, every day
- Occupational therapists facilitate the development of visual-perceptual, gross motor, fine motor, self-care and sensory processing skills in order to enhance each child’s participation in and performance of school-related activities.
- Students participate in sports and fitness at Asphalt Green throughout the year
- Doctorate-level psychologists assist in the development of the social and emotional lives of our students to help each of them succeed, to the best of their abilities, in our ever-expanding social world.