As a first step, please submit our Online Application and the Gillen Brewer Admissions Team will review and follow-up with next steps in the process.
Supporting Documents May Include
- Online Application
- Photo of Student
- Reports/Records from Current School, Therapist(s), and Specialist(s)
- Psychological or Neuropsychological Evaluation
- Current Individualized Education Plan (IEP)
- Health Examination Form, including Immunization History and Emergency or As-Needed Medications
- School Release of Information Form
- Attorney Release of Information Form
Upon review of application, GBS will request admissions videos and schedule playdates/interviews for students who may be appropriate.
Preschool: 30 minute playdate with a Program Director
Elementary School-Age: 30 minute interview with a Program Director
- Preschool students range from 2.8-5 years old and must be 3 years old by October 31st
- Elementary School-Age students range from 5-11 years old and must be 5 years old by December 31st
" I wish I had found Gillen Brewer Sooner." - Alison, Parent
Virtual Info Sessions and In-Person Group Tours
We look forward to connecting!