Please note that we have modified our admissions process during this time and continue to review applications and make acceptances on a rolling basis.
- Online Application (GBS Currently Does Not Charge An Application Fee)
- Photo of Student
- Reports/Records from Current School, Therapist(s), and Specialist(s)
- Psychological or Neuropsychological Evaluation (School-Age Students Only)
- Current Individualized Education Plan (IEP) (If Applicable)
- Health Examination Form, including Immunization History and Emergency or As-Needed Medications
- School Release of Information Form
- Attorney Release of Information Form
Upon review of application, GBS will request admissions videos and schedule playdates/interviews for students who may be appropriate.
- Videos of prospective student engaged in activities per GBS guidelines
- Attendees must show proof of vaccination or negative PCR test within 5 days prior to visit
Preschool: 30 minute “playdate” with a Program Director while parent/caregiver(s) meet with Admissions Team
Elementary School-Age: 30 minutes with a Program Director while parent/caregiver(s) meet with Admissions Team
- Preschool students range from 2.8-5 years old and must be 3 years old by October 31st
- Elementary School-Age students range from 5-10 years old and must be 5 years old by December 31st
All of the above admissions items can be emailed, faxed (212-831-5254), mailed, or dropped off. See contact information below.
Julian Parham Santana – Director of Admissions
212-831-3667 Ext. 219
Mail / Drop-Off:
The Gillen Brewer School
410 East 92nd Street
New York, NY 10128
Open Houses and Additional Way to Connect!
Complete the form below to submit an inquiry, schedule an Admissions Chat, or schedule an in-person tour.