Our Spring Video
In the one-minute video below, two Gillen Brewer parents share their stories and what compels them to support our school. Please take a minute to watch!
The Annual Fund is the only unrestricted fund providing critical support for the daily operations of our program, and we strive for 100% participation. Please, make a meaningful gift today, so we may continue uncovering the specialness in every child. The Annual Fund goes from July 1- June 30 of every year.
The Annual Fund supports our year-round academic and therapeutic program, as well as:
- Student and Family Therapy
- Art, Science and Music Classes
- Health and Fitness Programs at Asphalt Green
- State-of-the-Art Facilities and Technology
- Pet Partnerships and Art Farm
- Unique Integrated Therapeutic and Academic Program
- Competitive Salaries for Our Talented Faculty and Staff
- Professional Development Opportunities for our Faculty and Staff
2018-2019 Annual Fund Participation by Class:
Overall Parent Participation: 93%