Tuesday, November 21st will be the annual Gillen Brewer Thansksgiving Feast. View the flyer.
On December 5th, 2017, Stuart Flaum, an expert on the financial and legal issues facing families of children with special needs, will host a free workshop for GBS parents/caregivers. Stuart has a business called Special Needs Family Planning.
- Students benefit from our year-round academic program, speech/language and occupational therapy, play therapy and counseling, music, art, science, technology, and our sports and fitness program
New York State licensed speech-language pathologists are dedicated to facilitating our students' communication skills across all settings
- Staff members uncover the specialness in every child, every day
- Occupational therapists facilitate the development of visual-perceptual, gross motor, fine motor, self-care and sensory processing skills in order to enhance each child’s participation in and performance of school-related activities.
- Students participate in sports and fitness at Asphalt Green throughout the year
- Doctorate-level psychologists assist in the development of the social and emotional lives of our students to help each of them succeed, to the best of their abilities, in our ever-expanding social world.