On April 6, 2017, this will be our first ever Danny Fiddle Alumni Event.
Tickets are on sale now! Help us celebrate Gillen Brewer's 25th anniversary by attending the event, donating or soliciting an item for our auction, making an underwriting gift, or taking out an ad in the event journal.
To date, overall parent/caregiver participation is 61%, and the Pumpkins are in the lead for class participation at 80%. See how your class is doing!
- Students benefit from our year-round academic program, speech/language and occupational therapy, play therapy and counseling, music, art, science, technology, and our sports and fitness program
New York State licensed speech-language pathologists are dedicated to facilitating our students' communication skills across all settings
- Staff members uncover the specialness in every child, every day
- Occupational therapists facilitate the development of visual-perceptual, gross motor, fine motor, self-care and sensory processing skills in order to enhance each child’s participation in and performance of school-related activities.
- Students participate in sports and fitness at Asphalt Green throughout the year
- Doctorate-level psychologists assist in the development of the social and emotional lives of our students to help each of them succeed, to the best of their abilities, in our ever-expanding social world.