Winter Family Fun Day is Saturday, February 3, from 10:00-12:00 at the Gillen Brewer School!
Sunday, January 28, 2018, will be our first-ever Soul Cycle charity ride! Please save the date and stay tuned for more details.
- Students benefit from our year-round academic program, speech/language and occupational therapy, play therapy and counseling, music, art, science, technology, and our sports and fitness program
New York State licensed speech-language pathologists are dedicated to facilitating our students' communication skills across all settings
- Staff members uncover the specialness in every child, every day
- Occupational therapists facilitate the development of visual-perceptual, gross motor, fine motor, self-care and sensory processing skills in order to enhance each child’s participation in and performance of school-related activities.
- Students participate in sports and fitness at Asphalt Green throughout the year
- Doctorate-level psychologists assist in the development of the social and emotional lives of our students to help each of them succeed, to the best of their abilities, in our ever-expanding social world.