VIP Day is Friday, February 2nd-- the day before Winter Family Fun Day. The Book Fair will be open, too! Schedule: 1:00-1:45 p.m. Daisies, Sunflowers, Strawberry Plants, Peppers, Coconuts, 1:30-2:15 p.m. Bean Sprouts, Venus Flytraps, Snapdragons, Pitcher Plants, Baseball Plants.View the flyer.
Sunday, January 28, 2018, will be our first-ever Soul Cycle charity ride at Soul Cycle E54th at 2:30 pm. Click here to register.
- Students benefit from our year-round academic program, speech/language and occupational therapy, play therapy and counseling, music, art, science, technology, and our sports and fitness program
New York State licensed speech-language pathologists are dedicated to facilitating our students' communication skills across all settings
- Staff members uncover the specialness in every child, every day
- Occupational therapists facilitate the development of visual-perceptual, gross motor, fine motor, self-care and sensory processing skills in order to enhance each child’s participation in and performance of school-related activities.
- Students participate in sports and fitness at Asphalt Green throughout the year
- Doctorate-level psychologists assist in the development of the social and emotional lives of our students to help each of them succeed, to the best of their abilities, in our ever-expanding social world.